For a more interactive view of changes, click here
In our current world; bordering on financial chaos, with tariff wars, Brexit and hyperinflation rife, you can count on Groestlcoin to consistently produce innovation that strikes to take the power away from the few and into the many, even after a full five and a half years
of solid development.
Here is what the team has already announced in the last 3 months since the last development update:
- Added to Ledger Nano X with Electrum-GRS. Offering state-of-the-art security.
- Testnet added to the Ledger Nano X!
- Added to Keepkey hardware wallet with Electrum-GRS.
- Testnet added to Keepkey hardware wallet!
- Added to the new multi-currency wallet, Cobo! With a 12,000 GRS giveaway!
- Groestlcoin Testnet added to ARCHOS Safe-T Mini hardware wallet!
- Groestlcoin started to be accepted at Mind Research & Development!
- Groestlcoin was added to Vertbase cryptocurrency exchange!
- Groestlcoin started to be accepted at Bitcoin-Meister, offering various merchandise.
- Added to the Decentralised Cryptocurrency exchange Neblidex!
- Groestlcoin started to be accepted at Drapis! Offering bee bread, raw honey, comb honey and more!
- BECH32 support added to Binance! Allowing users to withdraw their GRS directly to their Trust Wallet app or any other BECH32-supported app.
- Listed at DynX Decentralised Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Accepted at SpendBTC, offering various giftcards to be purchased with $GRS
- Added to Switchain, a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange
- Supported at NOWNodes. An innovative platform offering customers unlimited access to public full nodes.
- Groestlcoin added to Melis lite wallet, designed for mobile devices to transact faster than ever.
- Testnet added to Melis lite wallet!
- Supported at NOWPayments, offering instant auto-conversion, easy-to-use API with no hidden fees
- Added to PayCentRUBYdebit card powered by China Union Pay.
- Added to PayCentSapphire debitcard. Powered by Union Pay International!
- Added to PayCent Solitaire debit card, powered by Mastercard!
- See these PayCent cards in action in Korea!
- Added to Digifinex Korea cryptocurrency exchange!
- Accepted at AcceptCryptoz! THE Crypto Directory to find places accepting Crypto near you.
- Added to Cryptwerk! An online directory and map with merchants accepting cryptocurrencies.
- Accepted at 247Bits! Selling cold storage cards and gift cards
What's Being Released Today?
What am I?
Groestl Nodes aims to map out and compare the status of the Groestlcoin mainnet and testnet networks. Even though these networks share the same protocol, there is currently no way to directly compare these coins in a single location. These statistics are essential to evaluate the relative health of both networks.
- Shows Onion (Tor) nodes
- Shows IPv6 nodes
- Supports both main net and test net
- Node Checker – Check the status of a remote node
- Ability to download node data by CSV, JSON or TXT format
- Ability to download unique address data by CSV, JSON or TXT format
- Shows last seen time for each node
- Shows uptime for each node
Groestlcoin Transaction Tool
What am I?
This is a tool for creating unsigned raw Groestlcoin transactions and also to verify existing transactions by entering in the transaction hex and converting this to a human-readable format to verify that a transaction is correct before it is signed.
- Create Raw Unsigned Groestlcoin transactions
- Coin Control
- Generates a QR code for the transaction
- Verifying Transactions
- Compatible with most Groestlcoin wallets including but not restricted to Groestlcoin Core and Electrum-GRS
- Estimates final signed transaction size
- Taking a raw transaction format and shows its Transaction ID, Transaction Inputs and Outputs
What am I?
AGCore is an Android app designed to make it easier to run a Groestlcoin Core node on always-on Android appliances such as set-top boxes, Android TVs and repurposed tablets/phones. If you are a non-technical user of Groestlcoin and want an Android app that makes it easy to run a Groestlcoin Core node by acting as a wrapper, then AG Core is the right choice for you.
- Update to Groestlcoin Core 2.17.2
- Switched to native builds via NDK for Groestlcoin Core resulting in a smaller footprint.
- Added embedded tor
- Added tor pairing support
- TOR upgrade bug fixes
- Improved blockchain Sync progress using getblockchaininfo verificationprogress
- Improved package download progress bar
- Added support for external storage access > Android M
- Added support for Android Oreo, including new notification mechanism
- Added support for Bitcoind RPC cookie
- Change minimum target to Android 21
- Add support for some arm64 android devices
- Various security and bug fixes
- Bump Fee (RBF) improvements – Implemented a new fee-bump strategy that can add new inputs, so now any transaction can be fee-bumped. The old strategy was to decrease the value of outputs (starting with change). We will now try the new strategy first, and only use the old as a fallback.
- Coin Choser improvements
- More likely to construct transactions without change (where possible)
- Less likely to construct transactions with really small change
- Only spend negative effective value coins when beneficial for privacy
- Fix long-standing bug that broke wallets with >65k addresses
- Windows binaries: Now build the PyInstaller bootloader ourselves, as this seems to reduce anti-virus false positives
- Fix performance regression for large wallets
- Fix high-DPI issues related to text fields
- Trezor – Allow bypassing 'too old firmware' error
- Trezor – Use only the Bridge to scan devices if it is available
- Hardware wallets – On Win10-1903, some hardware devices with U2F functionality can only be detected with Administrator privileges. A workaround is to run as Admin, or for Trezor to install the Bridge.
- The AppImage Linux x86_64 binary and the Windows setup.exe are now built reproducibly.
- Fix watch-only wallets that could not bump fee in some scenarios
- Faster transaction signing for segwit inputs or really large transactions.
- Fix BIP70 payment requests could not be paid
- Allow copy-pasting partial transactions from/to clipboard
– Windows Standalone
– Windows Portable
- Android Server Source
– Server Installer Source
– Client Source
– Icon Source
– Locale Source
Android Wallet – Including Android Wallet Testnet
What am I?
Android Wallet is a BIP-0032 compatible hierarchial deterministic Groestlcoin Wallet, allowing you to send and receive Groestlcoin via QR codes and URI links.
Groestlcoin Java Library Source
- SegWit Support:
- Send to native SegWit Bech32 addresses.
- Receive to and spend from native segwit (Bech32) addresses
- Existing wallets without a spending PIN are updated to use native segwit (Bech32) addresses
- Existing wallets with spending PIN can be upgraded by changing or removing the PIN
- Add 3 more block explorers – Groestlsight, Blockbook, Blockchair
- New alert for users with insecure Bluetooth
- Use much less memory when displaying QR codes
- Add a warning dialog regarding a relatively high fee
- Clarify message when fetching/validating the payment request fails
- Backing up makes use of the SAF. For most users, this means encrypted backups are stored on Google Drive, but other cloud storage providers can also be used
- Fix certain payments not showing up until they become confirmed
- Always show fiat amounts directly below Groestlcoin value in the payment history
- The QR Code scanner now supports portrait orientation
- Run circular reveal transition if QR code scanner is started via lower action bar
- Update build to Gradle 3.3+ and Android Plugin for Gradle 2.3.3
- Use Room Persistence Library for access to the address book database
- Adds a network security configuration
- Migrate support libraries and architecture components to AndroidX
- Add another backup reminder
- Remove ability to restore backups from list of Base58-encoded private keys
- The app now requires Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- Option to request coins to a legacy address (Sender may not support BECH32)
- Double the capacity of the block store
- Make more room for transactions list by scrolling away the balance panel
- Based on GroestlcoinJ 0.15.2
- Disconnects from incompatible peers much faster
- Fix crash on Pixel 2 devices
- Fix crash with hyperinflated fiat currencies
- Fix rarely occurring crash when backing up the wallet
- Fix crashes when opening dialogs at the wrong time
- Fix crash when archiving a wallet backup on certain devices
- Updated checkpoints
- Update Electrum-GRS list with server fingerprints
- Removed unused code and features. Show splash icon whilst the app is loading
- Remove labs feature – Look up wallet names from the DNS
- The FOREGROUND_SERVICE permission is now requested (Android 9 Pie +)
- Support notification channels and adaptive launcher icons (Android 8+)
- Fix app shortcuts (Android 7.1)
- Multiple 'coin received' notifications are now bundled into a notification group (Android 7+)
– Testnet Download
What am I?
Groestlwallet is designed to protect you from malware, browser security holes, even physical theft. With AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, keychain and code signatures, groestlwallet represents a significant security advance over web and desktop wallets, and other mobile platforms.
Simplicity is groestlwallet's core design principle. Because groestlwallet is "deterministic", your balance and entire transaction history can be restored from just your recovery phrase.
iOS 0.7.3 Changes
- Fix BIP70 payments
- Updated QR Scanner
- Lowered spending limit
- Updated DNS Seeds
- Updated checkpoints
- Fixed URL Scheme
- Fixed GRS Name in mailing
- Fixed crash upon starting in some scenarios
Android v89 Changes
- Use default fee
- Republished on Google Play by removing send_sms permissions
- Lowered spending limit
- Updated to API 28
- Use https instead of http for GRS price
- Updated DNS Seeds
- Updated Checkpoints
– Android Source
- Android Download
– iOS Download
What am I?
Groestlcoinomi is a lightweight thin-client Groestlcoin wallet based on a client-server protocol.
Groestlcoinomi v1.1 Desktop Changes
- Rebranded to Groestlcoinomi
- Updated to use ElectrumX 1.4 protocol
Groestlcoinomi Android v1.6 Changes
Groestlcoin Java Library Source
- Updated to use ElectrumX 1.4 protocol
- Removed unused native code
- Removed local groestlcoinj library (Included from Mavenlocal)
- Updated Gradle
– Android Source Android Download
– Windows Download
– Mac OS Download
– Linux Download
Groestlcoin BIP39 Tool
- Update Samourai Path on BIP32 tab
- Fix BIP38 Support for mainnet and testnet
Its been a while and I have been neglecting the community here on reddit. A lot of things are new, I'll try to keep it as brief as possible.
"My client is saying something about an 'IBO' wtf is this shit? Is Blackcoin DOOMED?!"
Well, fear you not. Blackcoin is still going forward, but as Blackcoin Lore. The IBO message is relating to rat4's new project of which he is working towards. I wish him all the best on that. The #1 question that I get though, "Should I burn my BLK?" I will give a suggestion that I hope others will find fair.
Blacknet is experimental, not yet released, not yet proven, so if you are willing to risk some of your BLK to be a part of something new, then go do so. Should you expect that it gets released? To a degree, yes. Rat4 always has done well. For me personally, I hadn't burnt my BLK as I am skeptical on the distribution and community upon release. However, I do not want to deter anyone from not participating if they can afford the risks associated with new technology.
"What in the fak is going on with development? Is Blackcoin DOOMED!?"
Janko departed to work on some exclusive blockchain projects of which he had told me about. I'm excited for him and again, wish him all the best. He handed me the title of Lore to continue. Now at the time, I hadn't expected rat4 to also call it off. Lateminer and myself have taken up development under "Lore".
"What does that mean for the original wallet? Is Blackcoin DOOMED!?"
No, not at all. So this maybe a little confusing but bear with me. Rat4's client will continue as Blackcoin Lore. This is the same as how Bitcoin Core treated Bitcoin upon Satoshi's departure. There will be two identities of Blackcoin. The protocol, and the software. The protocol always and will always belong to you, the community. That will always be shaped in the way that holders of BLK will believe is best for BLK. However Lore will be under direction of us to maintain consistency.
To further confuse things, and I'm sorry, Lore previously meant Blackcoin stuff on later Bitcoin. This hasn't been a direction that I had agreed with. Sure the core is stable to that of Bitcoin, but you also share the vulnerabilities. I really do believe that the direction is going forward with rat4's old client and having BLK adapt to it's own challenges. Therefore, Lore is becoming Blackcoin "More" and rat4's client is becoming "Blackcoin Lore". Both of which will be developed by the same team. Consider More as a temporary bridge while Lore goes forward as I understand that there are some serious updates that BLK needs that More provides right now.
"I keep up to date and have known about this for the past month or so! What is really going on?"
Well, I and others need to eat and build ourselves before we can work on projects such as BLK, especially taking over development which is massive. Lateminer has been working every evening on fixing up More while I had to take a break on updating rat4's client to be more 'modern' and with it. The project shift couldn't of come at a worse time for myself as I have been trying to launch a product for my business and couldn't delegate more time than I'd like to. But, delegating time I am.
So updates on this:- Lateminer is pushing a new Blackcoin More release this week.- The new Blackcoin Lore wallet, continuation of the old wallet, has a massive new build and RPC API overhaul.- The RPC API isn't complete yet, I just need to finish it off, then we should expect a new release of BLK Lore.
Things are still happening. But thats just development, you can't focus on development and not anything else.
"Is Blackcoin going to be delisted from X? Is Blackcoin DOOMED!?"
No, likely not. We have strong ties to the best leaders in the industry of which we are currently on.
- Bittrex - The most advanced exchange in legal for the US
- CoinEgg - Chinese community exchange
- ShapeShift - Instant conversion to Blackcoin
- cryptoID - Long time friends of Blackcoin for the block explorer with a few BLK specific features
- Coinomi - The multi wallet kings from Spain
- CoinGecko - Bobby and crew from Malaysia, the best coin market cap tracker. We are planning on doing some giveaways with them shortly.
"Why no Binance?"
Well though I do see that Binance is vastly popular, we have to consider legalities of platforms. Binance doesn't have a jurisdiction of which they are lawful to. We don't know where their servers are at. Their employees are mostly private. Those raise red flags to me. That doesn't mean that I am against it. I wouldn't mind putting in a request however, I'm not ready to stick to a strict weekly update that they require until my company's project is launched and new Lore and More is out. At that point, we will update them weekly as well as provide them all information that they require on a regular basis of which we do for every other service of which we are on.
"But the ranking of BLK! WTF!?"
Yeah, I get that. Honestly, I'm not surprised. BLK really nose dived after China called it quits on crypto. 80% of our volume was there and we had the strongest ties with that community. It was devastating and heart breaking to see it collapse almost overnight. The QQ group and Wechat group is still around, still have some die hards. I'm not surprised it had happened.
"We have not heard from you where had you been!?"
Well, I had wanted to walk away from BLK a few times. Usually if there is a team taking care of the project, I feel as if I can focus more on my company. Yet, hadn't left. Mostly everyone else left, I'm still here. I have been keeping the twitter and other things going and as well as established the Proof of Stake Alliance with other projects such as PIVX, Peercoin, Komodo, Navcoin, BitBay, Particle, Phore etc. and we all keep regularly in touch almost every day.
"So what does the Proof of Stake Alliance do?"
Well, all the devs can pool resources together to make the core technology even more sound. While we believe that 3.0 is safe and doesn't have any serious flaws, we do want to improve on it. We are working on a sort of PoS 3.1 which will be basically a total overhaul of the structure of PoS instead of actually changing the security of it.
"PoS 3.1??! Sounds exciting!"
Yes, we originally were running with the name of PoS 4.0 but, since it isn't a security upgrade, but still massive, we decided not to call it that unless there actually is a reason to update the security to ensure that the coin is protected.
"I have a question!"
Leave it below.
I really don't want to let anyone down, or left feeling insecure with their choice on Blackcoin. Its been a rough few months, but we will all pull through.
- Gritt N. Auld
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency developed by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. Bitcoin is used as a digital payment system. Rather than use traditional currency (USD, YEN, EURO, etc.) individuals may trade in, or even mine Bitcoin. It is a peer-to-peer system, and transactions may take place between users directly. The Best Bitcoin mining Software, try it Now! Depending on the difficulty of mining the block and the value to be deciphered, your profit may change, however, on average our users with the key of the Silver plan, with 3 uses in a day, have been able to generate between 0.15 BTC and 0.32 BTC, which is profitable if you compare it with the investment of the Mining key. The Bitcoin.com Explorer provides block, transaction, and address data for the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC) chains. The data is displayed within an awesome interface and is available in several different languages. Bitcoin has been stagnant for a pretty long time now and many people have lost interest in it. So nodes that were once active have been shut down. You can help make Bitcoin better, robust and (even more) secure. So if you really want to chip in and “help Bitcoin” so to speak, you can just fire up a node at home. The process is pretty simple ... Change the DApp browser default server from Ethereum to BSC. Change by clicking on the top left corner to see the drop-down menu above; choose smart chain. Type bscswap.com to access the most sleek Swap built on Binance Smart Chain. It will load your Binance Smart Chain token balance. By default, the swap token is on BNB. #bitcoin rpc. #bitcoin issue. #bitcoin to usd. #issues speaking with bitcoin rpc. #bitcoin watch. #bitcoin commerce. #earn bitcoins. #bitcoin server. #bitcoin cuda. #promote bitcoins. #bitcoin value. #eff bitcoin. #google bitcoin. #bitcoin debian . #bitcoin fountain. #slashdot bitcoin. #bitcoin. #purchase bitcoins. #purchase bitcoin. #bitcoin purchase. #bitcoin miner 2019. #bitcoin miner 2019 ... #bitcoin rpc #bitcoin difficulty #bitcoin to usd #problems communicating with bitcoin rpc #bitcoin watch #bitcoin trade #earn bitcoins #bitcoin server #bitcoin cuda #sell bitcoins #bitcoin price #eff bitcoin #google bitcoin #bitcoin debian #bitcoin fountain #slashdot bitcoin #bitcoin #buy bitcoins #buy bitcoin #bitcoin buy #bitcoin miner 2019 #bitcoin miner 2019 generator #bitcoin miner 2019 ... Bitcoin Rpc Create Account! Bitcoind was created to be compatible across grow the bitcoin network to its full potential -- and now that you can Sep 19, 2017 - "Bitcoin Core's regression test mode (regtest mode) bitcoin rpc create account lets you instantly create a sudo apt-get bitcoin gold mining efficiency update sudo apt-get install docker-ce defaults for an executing container # Drop user ... Stop bitcoin server. N submitblock <hex data> [optional-params-obj] Attempts to submit new block to network. N validateaddress <bitcoinaddress> Return information about <bitcoinaddress>. N verifymessage <bitcoinaddress> <signature> <message> Verify a signed message. N walletlock: Removes the wallet encryption key from memory, locking the wallet. After calling this method, you will need to call ... Wissenswertes über Bitcoins Unser Bitcoin Chart zeigt Ihnen den aktuellen Bitcoin Kurs in Euro (Kürzel: BTC und XBT) sowie die Bitcoin Kursentwicklung (Bitcoincharts).Wenn Sie Bitcoins kaufen möchten, können Sie sich hier anmelden.In unseren Bitcoin.de FAQs und in unserem Tutorial "Mein erster Bitcoin" erfahren Sie, wie Sie Bitcoins verkaufen oder kaufen können.
Get Profit Trailer Here: https://profittrailer.com/pt/CryptoGnome/ Check Out the Profit Trailer Trading Bot: https://profittrailer.io/pt/CryptoGnome/ -----... Der Binance Coin (BNB) gehörte im 1. Quartal 2019 zu den Top-Gewinnern im Krypto-Markt. Insgesamt ging es für den BNB Token um rund 300% nach oben, wenngleich zuletzt eine leichte Konsolidierung ... Learn To Bitcoin 132,066 views 13:40 Poloniex Sinhala 2018 ගොඩක් කොයින් වර්ග මිලදී ගමු Harsha Bro - Duration: 43:20. Receive a 10% fee discount leveraging Bitcoin on Bitmex: https://www.bitmex.com/register/KTMFQ9 Best Crypto Exchange 2020 Bitcoin Trading Platform - Coinbase... 95% of Bitcoin exchange trading volume on CoinMarketCap.com is fake! So we decided to find out why and talked to the TIE’s co-founder Joshua Frank and Binance’s CZ to get to the truth. Binance US Adds New Coins, Bittrex Halts Service, Bitcoin Breakout & Crazy Bitcoin Prediction The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... binance service phone number binance service number ... Bitcoin Documentary Crypto Currencies Bitcoins Blockchain Digital Currency Money Gold - Duration: 1:00:04. Plot11 Recommended ... Subscribe to my channel for more videos showing how to create passive income with Cryptocurrency. Start buying Bitcoin now with a FREE account by clicking he... For more info about Cracking Crypto, be sure to head over to the website here: https://CrackingCryptocurrency.com. For BreakingBitcoin Market Updates, click ... VoskCoin Discord Server Invite - https://discord.gg/FGGmS2z VoskCoin Twitter - https: ... Open a Binance US Bitcoin Trading Account - Duration: 7:45. Rex Kneisley 4,134 views. 7:45 . Use the New ...